Minimum stay = 28 days
This is Newly Updated!!
Our Country Quilt Cottage is in the historic neighborhood of North Little Rock.
It will be a short drive to:
- Little Rock downtown (5.6 miles)
- Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport (9.4 miles)
- The Old Mill (2.7 miles) Historic re-creation of an 1880s water-powered grist mill. It is in the opening scenes of the classic movie "Gone With The Wind".
- Arkansas Children's Hospital (7.8 miles)
- VA Hospital (9.6 miles)
- Baptist Hospital (North Little Rock) and Baptist Hospital (Little Rock) (5.8 miles)
- and UAMS Hospital (7.3 miles)
-Clinton Library and Little Rock Airport
-I-40 freeway - 5 min distance
-Ideal for traveling nurses
Your Country Quilt Cottage has 2 bedrooms. The 1st room projects beautiful country colors with beautiful country quilts. Huge lamp shades made with quilt fabric. USB extension cords make it easy to work off of your comfy and beautiful bed, if you wanted to :)
The second room is dominated by red. Red is a color for life, love, health, and courage. This room is made with a red quilt on the bed and all different colors in its lamps, sunlight coming in from 2 different windows gives you the feeling of warmth, love, health, and happiness!
Country Quilt Cottage walls designed with Quilt & Country theme paintings
Nice and cozy living room to enjoy your evening watching TV or just cuddle up sipping hot coffee! When it rains, you can look through the window and I bet you'll find it even more beautiful seeing the falling rain and enjoying little nature:)
Have a romantic evening, business discussion or just spend your day chit-chatting with your family n friends at our newly built deck and enjoy the beautiful weather.
Cross streets: Pike Ave and W 49th St
City, St, Zip: North Little Rock, Arkansas, 72118