- Lease term: 1 year or more, with option to renter to terminate early if we find new renter (landlord will not have option to end lease early).
- Utilities: Included.
- Pets: Dogs are allowed, no cats, other pets considered.
- Smoking: No smoking in the house or garage but all smoking allowed on porch and outside areas.
Unique opportunity to rent a fully furnished, private home with unobstructed horizon views in all directions, including the entire mountain range of the Front Range to the west and almost to Kansas to the east.
This is our home and the only property we rent. We are out of state for year or two and renting our home fully furnished.
The location is a perfect combination of being close to everything you need but out of town with the closest house 200+ feet away: Longmont (10 min), Erie (10 min), Boulder (25 min), DIA (40 min), Denver (45min).
The home's unique features include a wrap-around porch, big garage and a fence enclosing about an acre surrounding the house.
There are 4 bedrooms and two full bathrooms on the second floor:
- 1 master suit with walk-in closet and its own bathroom with separate toilet, glass enclosed shower and separate Jacuzzi bathtub by the window looking at Pikes Peak.
- 3 rooms perfect for kids, offices and playroom all with windows and views to the horizon.
- 1 full bathroom with two sinks and shower/tub combination.
The main floor has an open floor plan where the kitchen flows into the dining area that has a working fire-place. As you cook or eat you can look out the panoramic windows at the Indian Peaks and Longs and Meeker. Wood floors, granite counter tops and a second working fireplace in the living room that has its own panoramic windows from where you can see Pikes Peak, the Flat Irons as well as the Indian Peaks and Longs and Meeker. Laundry room with washer, dryer, storage cabinets and utility sink are also located on the first floor.
The open, unfinished basement gets natural light from the east, has a huge rug, comfortable couch and is set up to be a gigantic playroom that includes a wall-to-ceiling chalk board (with the basement the house's square footage goes up to about 3,500 sq ft).
To the west you look over open-space farmland with unobstructed views of the entire Rocky Mountain range from Pikes Peak to Horsetooth: you can see the Flatirons, the Indian Peaks, Longs and Meeker and the Laramie Mountains. To the east you can see out the distant horizon and watch the sun rise. Though 7 minutes from the Longmont rec center, 10 minutes to grocery stores, the house is just far enough from city lights that at night the stars and Milky Way are bright on moonless nights.
Cross streets: Oxford Rd and N. 115th St.
City, St, Zip: Longmont, Colorado, 80504